poniedziałek, 24 grudnia 2018

The American Jubilee

A Message From Porter Stansberry

Hi, my name is Porter Stansberry.
You may not know me, but nearly 20 years ago, I started a financial research and education business called Stansberry Research.
Today we have offices in the U.S., Hong Kong, and Singapore. We serve more than half a million paid customers in virtually every country (172 at last count). We have nearly 500 employees, including dozens of financial analysts, corporate attorneys, accountants, technology experts, former hedge fund managers, and even a medical doctor.
But what really sets us apart in the financial industry is our independence. We don't accept advertising. And we don't manage money.
So we're not hamstrung like major newspapers who can't offend advertisers. And we're not beholden to politicians for financial licenses. We operate under the protection of the First Amendment—so we can afford to be brutally honest about whatever is most important to our subscribers.
You see, I've been studying these ideas for more than 20 years, and I've been one of the lucky Americans.
My parents weren't rich. We were middle class, and lived in a modest house. We had a mortgage. But, my dad worked for Coca-Cola. And the company had an employee stock program. My dad was wise enough to buy as much stock as they would let him... for years and years.
As our country experienced a financial boom, my family benefitted because we were part of the "asset owners" and not just the wage earners.
That was very lucky. And it led to wealth for my parents: a second home in the mountains, travel, and college for my siblings and me.
That experience planted a seed in me.
I remember my dad checking the price of Coke stock every morning in the early 1980s. I remember thinking how incredible it was that through the stock market you could become an owner of almost any kind of business in the world, and how making the right decisions with your money could dramatically transform your life.
And so I've spent my entire adult life helping people all around the world understand how investing works... the benefits, the pitfalls... and exactly what to buy and what to avoid.
I started my investment research firm in 1999, during the last big investment mania (Internet stocks.) I helped investors profit... and get them out before the crash.
And that's exactly what we're trying to do again today.
What's coming next in our country will be a lot worse than the tech crash. It will be a lot worse than the mortgage crisis too. And I can tell you that no matter how sound your financial footing, this is the most important issue facing you and your money today.
Sincerely,
Porter Stansberry
Porter Stansberry
Founder, Stansberry
Researchhttp://americasjubilee.com/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz